Skinny Apple Pie - Apple pie in a glass, heavenly…RECIPE
I could eat all 8
Healthy Mozzarella Sticks!
What you need
- 12 sticks of string cheese in your choice of cheese, go for the low sodium kind if you want to be extra healthy
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 5 tbsp of bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- A dollop of olive oil, or cooking spray
- Cut the cheese sticks in half, making 24 slices, then freeze the slices in the freezer until completely frozen
- Beat the egg in a small bowl. Use a separate bowl to combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese
- To bread the cheese sticks: First dip the frozen cheese stick into the flower, then into the egg, then into the bread crumb mixture
- Once all of the 24 sticks are coated, place them on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil coated with a few drops of olive oil or sprayed with cooking spray (this will keep cleanup to a minimum, and keep the sticks from sticking!)
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 4 minutes, or until crisp. They need to be watched closely so they don’t melt completely!
(Source: , via anjaneyasana)
Pumpkin and Cream Cupcakes!
12 Servings: 75 Calories, 13g Carbs, 4g Fiber, 5g Protein, 0g Fat
- 1 1/2 Cup No Sugar Added Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Whole Medium Egg
- 3 Medium Egg Whites
- 1 2/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Stevia
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Cream Filling Ingredients:
- 4 Oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Stevia
- 1 Tsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- In an a electric mixer mix eggs, pumpkin, and apple sauce together until smooth.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Remove batter from mixer and clean for cream.
- Add all cream ingredients into mixer and combine on medium until smooth and creamy.
- Place liners in a cupcake pan.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of batter, pour half into a liner and add 1 tbsp of cream on top, then pour the rest of the batter on top. (For each cupcake: 1/3 batter and 1 tbsp cream)Repeat 12 times.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
TIP: I used a cupcake tin to hold the tomatoes together while baking!
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
62 calories per half tomato.
Just made these! Such an easy, delicious, healthy snack!
Peanut butter pancakes!
Second time i’ve made them today and the turned out perfect and managed to stay all in one shape!
- Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Small BananaI’m making these right now!!
Loving ALL these ideas!